Sunday, February 15, 2009

The big "test"

ON our soccer team we have 3 girls that have hurt their knee's. Dominique, Mackenzie, and Me. Dominique and Mackenzie have gotten the deal worst then me, they tore their ACL's where I only tore my MCL. So they got the whole surgury idea and i didn't! (thankgoodness) But both of them have been doing PT since summer and they have finally progressed to get into Bridge where I am getting really close. So back to the "Big test" idea. On Tuesday I am going to PT and taking a physical test that will tell me how well my knee has progressed and if I am ready to accel to Bridge. So I am hoping that I will do good and be jjust fine and get out of PT and on to Bridge which then I will be only about 2 weeks away from soccer!!!!! Well, Doom and Kenzie are both ready for Bridge and they are going to wait till I am and we will all do it together (so that we can push eachother so all of us can get back into soccer!) I think that this will be a good experience cause Kenzie is new and she isn't quite used to our team yet. So I hope that I can get her more comfortable with me and the team. (Our team has been together since we were little. Some new ones on the way but they all fit right in. My soccer team is like my second family! I love then all to death and I am so glad that we are all best friends! It is the best and I can't wait till Kenzie will be able to be herself around us! She seems really cool and a really pretty girl!) Well there is my little speech for the day... haha well g2g eat dinner....
TTYL!
Love, alex

No comments:

Post a Comment