Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LOL random pictures!

Well, these are my sisters when we got pictures last... haha! I went through alot of pictures and there are still alot of funny ones! but, when i get bored next time, we will put them up!




















This is Sami and my Dad... Lol what nerds!






Oh deary. Lol this is me and Gabby for Halloween in 2005... Gabby was only like 4 months old look at that chubby baby?!
















My Uncle holding his and my dads "precious" season tickets for BYU football. They each have been holders of the things since like Juniors in high school. What nerds. They say.. while they are awaiting a game their palms start to sweat! What nerds?!









This is more if Sami! lol all in 2005! Its hysterical!






















My sister once again! lol this was before a soccer game in 2005! AH! I love her! haha she always has the funniest pictures, a different face for every one.












I bet you guys couldn'y guess which one was me.. ( i'm the third on in... yeah with the hole on the shin. I can't believe I danced from ages 3-9 UGH! lol













This is of my sister before a Dance competition in 2004! LOL you got to love her...

6 comments:

  1. Dang your sisters are cute! What happened to you? hee hee, love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun to see random pictures. i think you should do this every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAMILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? HOw rude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. alex!!!!! your pictures are soooo Cute! your freaking beautiful!! haha! wow! well luv ya tonz!!!!! LOVE Annie****

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex Alex!! Those pictures are so dang cute!! that pic of you is so cute, man i wish i looked like you girl!! welll we need to hang out again! Itd be way fun! we can do something crazy! haha well i luv ya tonz chicka! love, Lauren!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how young Brandon looks in that picture! Cute pictures of the fam! We will see you guys soon...roomy!!!

    ReplyDelete