Sunday, March 1, 2009

ISLAND PARK!!!

Every year since I can remember, I have gone on a huge family trip! My WHOLE extended family on my mom's side would go up and stay in a cabin and go snowmobilin! When I was younger my Grandpa would get one really big cabin out in Yellow Stone that we would stay in! I remember that cabin so well! There was one room that all the parents would go up in and play Murder in the Dark or Mofia (I think that is how you spell it...) all I remember I could hear when that was going on was screaming or someone getting hit up against the wall... uncle's and their rough housing... but the thing that I remember most in that room was the window ceil filled with gross little dead flys.. haha GREAT MEMORY isn't it? This Cabin was huge! But, for the last few years my Grandpa has been getting ones up in Island Park! We get 3 cabins and split the families and then all get together during the day then go off to our own cabins and get to bed then meet in a certain cabin all day and carry on with that routine! It is so much fun! There is a hot tub, tons of food, and all the family! The Manwaring family always has great times! Snowmobiling is the best though... ecspecially when your on the back of the tube... last year I was on the back with my crazy uncle Ben, with my aunt Natalie and Emily I think we were all piled on and they flew off so I am on the tube by myself and Ben is going crazy I lived through it and when he stopped I was completly covered from head to toe in snow... it was COLD! I am so excited to go this year! I leave Tuesday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
love, alex

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! HOpe it is so much fun and can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex! That sounds way fun. I'm so so happy you switched to A Lunch and gym 6th hour! It's sorta like first tri where we had ceramics (which we hated) and B Lunch together! I'll miss you at swimming this Wednesday, but we're going to have fun this tri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like tonz of fun haha.
    ily
    <3 Kahlyssa

    ReplyDelete