Saturday, March 28, 2009

~update~

well, life is pretty much the same! EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!! SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh that is so exciting. I am going to have a life now! A very very busy one with school, soccer, and worrying about tryouts! I have also decided that I am going to try out for the high shcool volley ball team! I am suoer phsyced about it! It will be tons of fun... not sure if i will make it but I mind as well give it a shot! And then, I might be forced by my Dad to try out for basketball... haha... that will be a sight! Let me tell ya! Well ya, my life right how is school, and soccer! haha summer is crammed with soccer camps and tourneys trying to prepare me for high school try outs on August 3! It will be tons of fun! I am going to go up to a BYU camp in July 20-23! On my birthday! Who hoo! haha well i got to go!
love, alex

2 comments:

  1. Volleyball!? I always thought it would be fun to play. I hope it goes well. Gma Eva would be soooo proud. I am really excited for your soccer tryouts.... you had best call me as soon as you know, if I find out via blog, you're in trouble! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am gonna try out fr volleyball too and soccer if i dont make soccer or volleyball then i wanna do a competative team but ya w/e lol
    <3/ Kahlyssa

    ReplyDelete