Friday, March 6, 2009

Cabin!

The cabin was so much fun! We left for Island park Tuesday morning, bright and early and then left to get back to Utah Friday morning, once again... bright and early! It was a very eventful trip. Tuesday we just got unpacked and hung out. Wednesday we went out into the meadow kind of by the cabins to go tubing and mess around in the powder! It was so fun, I spent alot of my time pulling some of my cousins around... it was a sight they would all pile on to a little tube with a HUGE hole in the middle they all fell right through it, their butts were draggin in the snow the whole way! The 2 that got it worse were usually Sami, and Alyssa they were the 2 oldest so they got the bottom the next row on top of them would be Payson, and Megan, then on top the fragile one Anna! HAHA! it came from Anna's pants falling down to her ankles, to Megan's arm falling through the hole and getting ran over! It was so much fun! I got goin pretty fast, dang can most of those kids hold on, they all tumbled off as soon as one person fell though! I think Pays made the best of it! He is quite the funny kid! Then I would get on the tube with my uncles driving (bad idea), all the powder, jumps and speed that they put me threw I was sore. Thursday we all took rides up to Spring Creek a few miles up the road. We only had 8 snowmobilles so we had to split the groups up. My ride up I had my little sister Megan behind me! The next event was Truman on the way up getting sick with the flu that carried on to his mom (my aunt) Amber getting sick, then to my mom's sister (my aunt) Natalie and then my Grandma, then finally Carter puking off the loft all over the next floor... Count on the Manwaring's to make some thing fun! I have so much more to tell about but we will leave it at that! I will post some pictures as soon as I can get them on to my computer! Love you all!
Love Alex

3 comments:

  1. ALEX!!! that sounds like a ton of fun! haha and it sounds like it was very entertaining!! Well fun fun! im glad you had a good time!!:) luv you tonz!!!! love, Lauren!!!*~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I didn't know Grandma got it too. What a fun time we had regardless of the puke. It was so fun to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor family. I am glad you guys didn't get it. Glad you had fun and I'm totally jealous... speaking of which, were you totally jealous of Megan's awesome cake? Yeah, I thought so! hee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete