Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My boring life.. :)

Hey you guys! Just thought I would get you a quick little up-date, since the last one was whimpy! So, school is great just the end of the tri got all A's this time... yeah, its a first, but I still got $40.00 so it was totally worth it! The rest is just the crappy drama, I swear girls, ugh... some people's parents! haha just kiddin. I'm still doing soccer, last game wasn't my favorite, we played the team that hurt my knee so on top of how timid I already am, talk about more! I was FREAKED out! But still got pissed off about how the game ended...:( Bridge is bridge I love it! Me and Doom make the best out of that thing!!!!! I'm sure some of you have heard some of our stories! Haha one of the little instructor dude Cory is beyond funny!!! haha got to love it. Oh and then, I just found out today that Mckall is coming to visit on Friday! I have not talked to that girl since summer when she moved to Texas!!!!! Anyway, that is pretty much life right now. Just thought that I would get a little update!
Peace :)
Love, Alex

4 comments:

  1. So... I am officialy cool. hee hee. Louis bought me an iPod shuffle! Woo Hoo!!! Kaylee stole it already and walks around with the earphones in singing to herself. It's pretty cute and reminded me of someone.... hmm.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, atleast I don't remind you of anything bad? haha! And I don't walk around listening to my i.pod! haha now on the other hand, if she was walking around with a phone that would remind me of me!!! haha well I'm glad that you are OFFICIALLY cool! Now, I can get a ride with you and if people ask I can say she is cool cause she has a shuffle!!!
    haha love ya Camille!
    Love, alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the minute Kaylee learns to text like a mad crazy girl, I'm sending her to live with YOU!!! ;) When are you going to blog about your pants? hee hee

    ReplyDelete