Tuesday, May 26, 2009

...........

This weekend I got a lecture from all of my Aunts saying that I need to update my blog! But more importantly I got a HUGE lecture from Emily saying that I missed her birthday! Emily happy belated birthday i love you! Love, alex
Now, this week is crammed with stuff. Tomorrow I am going on the Honor field trip for Science up to the Timpanogas (However you spell it..) Caves! SNAKES!!!!!!! UGH! it is like 7 miles OH DEARY! Then on thursday I will be continuing on my honors field trip and partying it up at lagoon all day with like everyone! Then on friday I will be doing the biathalon and hanging out at the aquatic center all day! And then school ends in like a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fun! well, I will get some pictures posted up of all of my week
love, alex

1 comment:

  1. What the freak!!! you wish emily a happy b-day, but forget your uncle who most recently celebrated a birthday!!! lame!!! have fun hiking, and watch out for those snakes with the fun rattles on their tails... i heard they're dangerous.

    ReplyDelete