Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kahlyssa's Birthday!

Hey everyone! Today is one of my WAY good friend Kahlyssa's Birthday. Around Christmas a year or two ago, she had moved to Germany cause her Dad got a job to work with the army at a base in Germany! I miss her so much! It was so hard for me to let her leave! I remember on that day of school we were all crying our eyes out... She is coming back soon! I am so excited I just have to wait till that moment comes! But, When she does, party at my house WHOO WHOO!
Well Kahlyssa! I hope that you have a great day in Germany and hope that these girls in Utah have made it even better with the pictures and presents! I love ya!
Love, Alex!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girly, thanks so much fr postin bout that..I started crying lol. But ya i miss ya tonz and cant wait to see ya again. You def. made my day so thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your so nice alex! and kahlyssa HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! lol wel ttyl1 love, lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kahlyssa! AH! I love you to death! Invite me to see your blog! ha LOVEYOU
    Love alex

    ReplyDelete