Thursday, January 22, 2009

school, school, and more and more school!

School is insane I am so confused! Today in History my teacher (Mr. Sigg, he looks like Jesus! that is before he shaved his beard into a little go tee.. how do you spell that?) well anyway, he was going on and on and on about this worksheet that he is giving us to do. It is talking about the french and indian war and he expects me to draw a freaking map and label things that i had no idea exsixted!!! UGH! It was terrible who seriously knows every single little place that the British had a war and won it over the French? And all the forts along the way! I look back at Drew, Sean and Court and were just all in awe while he is putting some random cities in the middle of no where.... it was like they in a whole different world! I mean, if anyone knows what the crap "Halifax" is then i give you five stars! And then! Mr. Wright, Oh goodness could i go on and on about him... He looks like a shaved rat! Me, Madi and Josh (We all sit by eachother! What teacher would put 3 8th grade friends by eachother with Alex around? I NEVER stop talking...) well anyway, we call him Rufus the Naked Mole Rat! Well, Me and Madi in french today did some researching in the HUGE french dictionary and decided to find out how to say "Rufus the Naked Mole Rat" in french well, if anyone was wondering you say it like this! "Nue de beaute salaud!" We couldn;t find mole... so it is beauty mark beacause that is what a mole is! Am i right? Well i thought I would give you my update for the day at school, and there was nothing better to do! so! i will ttyl!
Love alex

8 comments:

  1. Well Alex welcome to the "Internets" LOL! It was nice of you to comment on our family's blog, and of course we love you Alex, what made you think otherwise. This is Benjamin by the way and not Kaylin! She is not nearly as poetic as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh since that was SO poetic!? Internets?? Nice one Benjamin! Well besides the throwing of the food stealing my phone while i was handicapped (and yet i still caught up to you ya old fart!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oh alex, you crack me up! Sounds like you had an interesting day at school! haha love ya tonz!!! love, lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, you are a crack up! And I NEVER could remember those history things. Still can't. IT's a talent for some I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex!!! haha!!! i love your blog! it is soooo cute!!!!! you are so cute and funny!!!! well ttyl!!! luv ya lots!!!!! LOVE- Annie*!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog telling me you have a new one! NOT! you totally left me out. good thing i read everyone else's blogs and found out. i am HURT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH! I know! I'm sorry becky! ha well, atleast you found out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's ok Becky because I was left out too! RUDE! Crap my niece has more to post about then her own aunt! It fun to read about what you are up to. Kick your mom into shape! JK.

    ReplyDelete